A planned city with people participation
Contribution and commitment to provide a smooth and friendly service through effective and efficient utilization of the resources by acting within the framework of acts and rules for ensuring economic, social, cultural, health and public road development of the people living in the jurisdiction of Badulla Municipal Council to ensure sustainable socio economic development.
- POPULATION IN 2012 CENSUS 42,237
- SOSLC POPULATION ESTIMATE IN 2017 54,000
- POPULATION DENSITY ESTIMATE IN 2017 (EST. POPULATION/BUILT UP AREA) 746 persons / ha
- MC ADMINISTRATIVE AREA 1,065.6 ha
- FRINGE URBAN AREA -2017 8,546 ha